Komputer nie gryzie - studying in my 40s
uliana - Śro 30 Wrz, 2026 09:31 Temat postu: studying in my 40s Hey everyone! 👋 I'm looking to upskill and take some online courses this year (preferably live ones, I need the accountability 😅). Does anyone have recommendations for good platforms or specific courses? I'm looking for something practical, maybe in tech, business, or design, but taught by people who are actually working in the industry right now, not just academics. Let me know what worked for you!
susan60 - Śro 30 Wrz, 2026 09:33
If you are looking for accountability and instructors who are actively working in the industry, you might want to look into ELVTR https://elvtr.com/. I haven't taken a course with them myself, but a colleague of mine did their product management track and had a great experience.
They mentioned that all the classes are 100% live, which really forces you to stay on schedule.
|
|
|